Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Questionnaire

This is from http://talkingchapattis.blogspot.in/2012/04/day-2.html. Would be uber cool if you guys could stick it out and answer a few!

Here is my response.

1) What is your favourite word?............................Serendipity and supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (It's funny and I go to sing song mode thinking about it)
2) What is your least favourite word?.....................no words in specific, hate acronyms, they don't really say much but pretend to do so.
3) What turns you on creatively, emotionally or spiritually?......................... Humor
4) What turns you off?........................routine life
5) What is your favourite curse word....................... the usual f word. :/
6) What sound or noise do you love?....................... Rain, Coldplay
7) What sound or noise do you hate?....................... The phone ringing.
8) What profession would you like to attempt?....................Soccer player, shack/cafe owner, dancer, LAZING AROUND could be considered a profession?, World traveler on the lines of Samantha Brown.
9) What profession would you not like to do?.........................anything associated with a timetable and routine.
10) If heaven exists, what would you like god to say when you arrive at the pearly gates?.............................Hell you were one tough cookie :P

Send me your links if you guys do this. I'm tagging whoever is interested and I might have said that before. Other than that, class 12 has started and it's been pretty darn boring.
Sam B

12 comments:

  1. Knew most, didn't know a few of those stuff about you :D Last answer - I love!
    Ok so here I go...

    1. Imagination
    2. Don't know...maybe some hindi gaali :P
    3. Anything beautiful :)
    4. People expecting too much...let them (and me) be.
    5. The f-word...sadly...but at least it lets me vent the anger out ;)
    6. Rain, sound of pencil against paper and sometimes that clickety-click of heels against cobbled streets. And music is always a given right?
    7. Alarm bell :P
    8. Umm...writing...or film direction ;) I do like teaching too...
    9. A 9to5 job :| Which is sometimes inevitable *sigh*
    10. "You did well" followed by a wink ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh woah I wanna do this too! :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna try and do this, yes! :)

    And hell 4 of our answers are like, ditto :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lazing around! \m/ Yes yes! :D
    Travelling. \m/

    routine life sucks, oh so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Antara You totally had me at the amazing sounds. Seriously DITTO! click of heels against cobbled streets..man that totally escaped my memory!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @The Blue Periwinkle YAY common common. Tum toh yaaar kabhi post toh nei karogi...I give up pestering you :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. The number of times you use the f-word is directly proportional to the intensity of rage that you feel within!!
    I soo wanna do this now!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @SudeshnaDo it naaa! :) And send me a link if you do so!

    ReplyDelete

Come on, *pokes* COM(PLI)MENT! :P