Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Monday, December 12, 2011
So what am I doing?
Well, watching YouTube videos. And probably I'll be asleep tomorrow at school. In 3.15 hrs I plan to go out running which I think will hardly happen :/ It's like suddenly I wanna run the mile; take out my running shoes; shorts and hit the road.
Another thing that I'm loving at the moment is my issshhhtupiddd hair....I'll tell you whyyyy! The hair is awesome in the wind. It's like all super heroish and even better in the city lights with my head practically out of the car and the cars zooming down the street.
What are your favorite things to do when you're bored? Tell me in the comments!
Mine would be:
1. SHOUT and fight with mom
2.SHOUT and PONDER ABOUT MY STUPID LIFE
3.Think abt Rafael Nadal every few second. No kidding
4.EAT EAT EAT
5.Play with the football till mum goes crazy and tells me to go OUTSIDE with the ball.
New found love: walking to school; it's so amazing and refreshing.
And sports day scares me....it's weird! Once I'm all super excited and next time I'll like " I'm so damn out of practice and WHAT WILL I DO"...and there I start worrying. So I'm going out running in 3 hrs!
My whole face like all 2 fermi-acres of it has PIMPLES. IT'S frustrating; makes me feel like running a bulldozer over them; they are so discomforting and annoying and make my head look like a cheetah's :P.
So NIL...WHERE HAVE YA BEEN? I miss reading ur stuff....
ANTARAAAAAAAA Bestttttaaaaaaa of luckkkaaaaa for the ongoing tests!
The BLUE PERIWINKLE; you might as well terminate that blog of your IF YOU DON'T POST. WHATS WITH YOU..PEOPLE HERE READ UR BLOG!
And every other person out thereeeeeeee.... CHRISTMAS IS HEREEEEEEEE :P
BYE LOVE YA!
Currently reading: Dear John by Nicholas Sparks.
Friday, December 9, 2011
Sunday, December 4, 2011
RMO today. The awesome feeling of cracking sums :)
Will chill and try to go through as much as I can. Hope today goes well.
Btw how many of you have the kolavadi song in your heads?? :P doesn't stop ringing in mine, specially the cow-a cow-a holy cow-a part :/
This being a completely useless post you may be refrained from commenting, but COMMENT nevertheless. I am way more desperate than you think I am. bleh!
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
|The ever amazing jumping pics, this was @ a monastery in Leh, just beside our guest house. |
My personal favorite monastery out there. Monasteries are so calm and peaceful and have this unsaid aura.
|Changla pass, 17590 ft. We had to pass through this pass on the way to the pangong lake.|
Juley is namaste in Tibetian. The snowy mountains so near felt like I was on top of the world.
|The pangong lake. The 3 idiots lake. It's breathtaking. No wonder that last scene was the best :) |
The lake was seeing hues of blue my eyes had never laid upon before.
|Pangong tso. Pardon me and my dad's eccentric photography. We go nuts :P|
|These white stupas are strewn all over ladakh. This was at some place near the Hemi's monastery.|
|Pangong tso. Through glasses yo!|
Friday, October 14, 2011
I'm crazy happy/ dancing on air happy. Had a fabulous time in Ladakh. More about that in the EXCLUSIVE ladakh post :P
But well, Anuja is this avid reader of this blog ( I have no idea why?! cos I have nothing here to read that much, you know?! ) So this is for her. Hope you love listening to this fusion over here.
Both being songs close to my heart, this is a fusion that I instantly fell in love with. And to all those bongs and the non-bongs too SHUBHO BIJOYA! Hope you had a wonderful Pujo! I did I swear.
And here's to Diwali, right on the cards!
Much love ( Anuja *wink wink* )
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Durga Puja is a few blocks away and I can't stop feeling festive even though the beastly half yearlies are going on.
Durga Puja for me is:
- Waking up one to the intoxicating fragrance of shiuli phool.
- Doing the rounds of Pujor bajar ( shopping for the pujas ) and asking the "Pujor Bajar sesh?" question to almost everyone I cross paths with.
- Craving for months to wake up to a sunny Autumn morning with the sky sketched in white
- rolling in bed to the mellifluous chants of Mahalaya, baba shouting to me "shuru hoye geche; wake up" (It's started wake up!)
- Wearing a new dress everday for those 4 days.
- pandal-hopping till I cross my 100 pandals mark, and not even complaining about the shoe bite.
- Listening to the dhakis beat and dancing along to it.
- the unlimited paani puri and the little detours to look for a shop selling mountain dew to boost me up for the long day ahead.
- The countdown to mahalaya, the star ananda superstar megastar, the annual meetings with ISHA
- The traditional bengali food - you know the shorshe ilish, potol chingri and all.
- Durga Puja for me is a reminder that you don't have to pour yourself into books, tuitions, and stupid exams for four whole days. Every year. ( class 11 makes you say these things. I kid not.) That every woman looks stunning on Dashami after a vermillion bath and that if you go touch the feet of your elders you get 50 ruppee notes that end up to be a pocketful of money.
Friday, September 16, 2011
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
You are welcome to read my stupid rant.
- I have a new tennis racket now. Well it's not all new, joy's racket. He won't be playing so I now have this awesome head racket.
- We had a teachers day celebration at school which mostly consisted of us running wild around the school corridors, staring at the seniors in hot saris and making fun of the teachers and dancing to Senorita :P
- My hair is growing. What relief. I'm frickin tired of my hair falling over my eyes every single time I bend my head.
- Writing in points is so much fun.
- I am finally reading Pride and Prejudice. I know..i know, stop :O ing.
- and watching lots of gossip girl. Serena is so badass in season 2. I'm tending towards liking Blair more. "Lonely boy" is still so hot! There you go,
- Can someone tell me why does it seem like class 11 just started? My gawd, I have no track of time or mind, of whats going on.
- One day I'm in Kharagpur peacefully scooting away with my scooty, next day I'm taking a 6 hr class at fiitjee. It's creepy!
- Had an awesome time catching up with jnan and suman over coke and yougurt, I miss my old class at times. But I guess, you finally settle down with whatever changes happen around.
- And I congratulate my very loved Ria for the head girl honor. You know you were the best choice and so deserved it.
- And I'M OFF TO LADAKH this puja. Hope nothing in the world blunders that plan.
- And have you guys started your Durga Puja shopping? (Like the best festival here in Bengal, google if you have no clue!)
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Little something I wrote. Tell me if you thought it was completely useless. :P
Hey It's mum's BDAY. Happy Bday to her :) And that reminds me it's a happy day at home today. And I'm watching Gossip Girl of all things. From season 1. I can now understand the hype behind gossip girl. Blake Lively is a complete doll!
Currently reading : Awakening
Monday, August 22, 2011
Monday, August 8, 2011
Thursday, August 4, 2011
This exam thing is killing yo. I can understand that. It happens if you don't study throughout the time and end up with so much load in the end. You don't have to think about the results but just focus on what you're doing. Doing your best is what is important. Who cares if you do amazing in this exam. Do not thing about the result and screw your head. Thins about how much you've learnt. Even if you do really bad on Sunday, the world for you will not end. This is not the end of life. Keep on standing and please do not wreck your head thinking of EXAMS.
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Like how my blog is such a bore considering people not commenting other than ria because she's adorable anyways.
This demi lovato song called skyscraper is beautiful and is so deep. Unlike the other disney stars who kind of make a music star out of themselves because that's how you do it, this girl has the talent and has the voice and is quite a singer. And what makes me look up to her is the fact that she came out to the world and dauntingly spoke out about her conditions of bi polarity, going off for rehab, how she was so frustrated behind the veil of stardom she portrayed. I tell you, she's an inspiration to all those girls out there who think they're not good enough, not strong enough, not good looking enough, girls out there who have eating disorders and are hiding themselves from the rest of the world. Demi lovato, Salutes to her :)
And yes, do listen to the song, she pours her heart out in this one!
How are you guys? What's keeping you busy? And comment if you're reading. However despo that sounds but it really makes me happy listening from you people.
The unit tests are going on. Had Physics on monday which went perfectly bad, something like the worst test I've ever given at school. And on top that, there's this teacher, new teacher...that lady has such a problem. Doesn't stop staring at me. I mean the last thing I need now is being picked on by a lady. Thank you! Such a creep.
And my very own best friend went all the way to the international level of ioi2011. And that means he with 4 others represented the country. How incredible is that and he did an amazing job :) Congratulations kid! Love you idiot! And hope you had a gala time in Pattaya!
Did shopping this time at Kolkata. Bought a pair of jeggings. They are so comfortably hot ( oxymoron? :P )
I have been reading some amazing blogs this past week. Check if you have the time,
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
And I'm in this thing that I wasn't even a part of. HAHA GOOD JOKE! :/ This whole thing was so darn silly. Gosh. Save our class :P
Anyway, he finally talked :P However weird he acts at school, but well on the phone he doesn't. WHY CAN'T THINGS TURN TO WHAT THEY WERE BEFORE!
And My house is FULL of chocolates, all types. Dad bought trunk loads of chocolates from Mauritius. Btw it's succha pretty place....hell I wanted to go the minute he told me bout it.
|Was a part of life|
|Dumbledore's Army :D :D|
|Who hasn't dreamt of having that thrust in his/her hands?|
|This is soo much better than just the heart thing|
|I'll just say..they were sensational and stole my heart :) And that lady on the left is something close to an idol.|
Currently humming to
See ya guys later, same place, some time
Thursday, July 14, 2011
|New shirt I got. It's hell comfortable|
So, I have been busy. Class 11 is busy. I have no idea how the days are flying by. Didn't I just get admitted to this class? :P Shit!
And well, there are tuitions and work to be done, homework to be done, study systematically and then listen to motivational crap from the parents. It's this whole cycle.
But hey, I'm not complaining if days like today turn up. Where I can laugh my ahem off. Where I can get drunk from the awesomeness of life. Where teasing people and chatting with people you love just make your day. Yes, I'm not complaining today. Today was a good day.
And finally some people are back in school and have started talking to me finally. :) And I did hit the tennis courts... I am a happy kid.
Friday, July 8, 2011
With the wind blowing hard and a guitar in your hands
I'll rest my head on your shoulders, the tune in us will stand.
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Sunday, July 3, 2011
Friday, June 17, 2011
|Verandah. Yesterday night|
|Today morning. Still raining.|
Till next time we meet again,
Monday, June 13, 2011
|Crazy stuff we do. That's me. One of my fav spots in our building.|
|Spiderman! Shankha's sick moves!|
BTW the awesomeness that happened. I mean I was so damn thrilled after a millennium it seemed....Nadal winning the FRENCH. He killed it didn't he?
Wasn't even in form but still nailed it. :D
Was away the whole of last week in Kolkata...had 52 hrs of class. Never in my life have I studied that much. And Kolkata can be SOO boring if you don't have people to hang out over there. I swear. Spent the whole time watching channel V shows and re runs of each. Pathetic.
I'm living on Rasna and Aam Panna this summer. It's become soo hot this side of the earth. :P And did I tell you - My life long friend ROSHNI totally screwed our hopes of ever achieving the best. Okay here goes her achievements....*shudders :P *
1. topped the state in the cbse class 12 boards
2. IIT ranked some thousand something
3.AIEEE ranked 500 something.
There were TV channels coming over to her place. Interviews. Over night celebrity. And we goofed around her while the genius was thronged around by journalists who ask the weirdest of questions I tell you.
Example1 : Who do you love more? Mum or dad? (How does that have ANY relation to academics? )
|So you think you can JUMP?! Goluuu! Phataphati!|
( Bengali word for awesomeness...Meher ur tutorial continues :P)
And I miss SOCCER. Tomorrow hitting the fields.
So I like posing....any problem? *THE SMIRK* :P