Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

it goes on and on and on, IT GOES ON AND ON AND ON

Okay even though it's heavenly, I can't help but think of missing 2 tennis practices because of this relentless rain.Anyway, enjoy the stupid quality webcam pics. The rain here is beautiful!






Verandah. Yesterday night



Today morning. Still raining.
I have to get back to the courts, wish there were indoor courts out here. That's too much to wish for I guess considering it took them 2 years to come up with a synthetic court. Hows the weather at your place? Is it rainy?

Till next time we meet again,
Ciao
SAM B

3 comments:

  1. Love the last pic :)

    And dear, it's rainy season on with full force. Tennis practices are going to be rare :P
    And synthetic? Don't make me laugh.

    And I can't believe school starts on monday...for the first time ever in my life I do NOT want to go to school. At all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its raining here!! In BOMBAY!! :D :D
    And the weather is aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesome!!! :D


    Man, you look so cuteeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's raining here too, and the clouds move in so close. :)

    ReplyDelete

Come on, *pokes* COM(PLI)MENT! :P